Welcome to few first steps of an introduction to the Zmorph VX. In this set of tutorials you will get to know all necessary information that the user should know at the beginner level.
In order to avoid any damage during transport of the machine or any of additional components, everything is packaged in set of protective foams. Machine should be unpacked by following the presented steps:
- Carefully cut the tape that holds top covers of the box.
- Open the top covers of the box.
- Take out the main top tray.
- Take out two secondary trays.
- Take out the side trays with the spoolholder and the cnc work table.
- Take out the printer and put it on a desired work place.
- Remove side foam protectors and protective foils from covers.
- Open front cover and remove the work table foam protector and remove the band that holds the toolhead.
- Plug the machine to the network using provided power cable.
Content of the Box
Main and second trays contains various toolheads and accessories, depending on the set that was bought by the user.
Heated bed and Single Head Extruder 1.75 comes mounted on the machine.
Attaching the Aluminum Spool Holder
One of the elements that come with the Zmorph machines is an aluminum spool holder.
Spool holder is meant to be installed on back side of the machine on the two top screws on both sides.