When you wish to try new options that are still in beta state and before they are ready to be released in stable version of Voxelizer, you can change you version into "unstable".
Here is a short guide how to do it:
- Open the Voxelizer software.
- Open "help" drop down menu.
- Select "change release type" from the list.
- New window will pop up.
- In new window, select "unstable" from drop down list.
- Confirm by pressing "OK".
- Next window will pop up, asking us for final confirmation of the update. Press OK and wait for the Voxelizer software to update.
- Remember that from now on you will use unstable/experimental version of the Voxelizer, not every feature might work properly.
Tags: voxelizer, unstable, update, experimental,