The biggest feature of the ZMorph multi-fabricator is a versatility. To achieve that ZMorph comes with many exchangeable toolheads. Each toolhead allows user to perform different workflow. Every toolhead can be swapped within a minute and it only require few easy steps.
Before proceeding we will need a Allan Key (size 3) that is provided with the machine.
- Turn ON the machine.
- Go to "Maintenance" > "Change Tool".
- Press "PARK TOOL" button.
- Wait for toolhead to reach the position.
- Turn OFF the machine.
- Unplug all cables connected to currently mounted toolhead.
- Loosen the M4 Hexagonal screw that hold the toolhead from the front.
- Gently push and pull up the toolhead to detach it.
- Attach new one and tighten the from M4 screw using Allan Hex Key.
- Plug in left and ,if needed, right extruder plugs to corresponding sockets on the frame.
- Connect extruder A plug with X-Carriage A plug and similarly with B plug if needed.
- Select attached toolhead in machines menu. Your machine is now ready to use with new toolhead.