If your printer does not boot up and freeze on the ZMorph logo it can be caused by corruption of the firmware or config file. In this case those files need to be reinstalled.
There are two methods how to gain access to the files mentioned above.
- Turn off the machine.
- Connect you printer to your computer with USB cable.
- The printer should be detected by your computer as a mass storage device.
- Turn off the printer.
- Take the micro SD card out from the printer. (Where is the micro SD card?)
- Put the micro SD card in the computer, probably you will have to use a SD card adapter.
- Card will be detected as mass storage device.(Just like flash drive)
Example on Windows 10:
Inside the micoSD card may look like this:
After gaining access to files that are on micro SD card, proceed with following steps:
- Make a copy of all the files that micro SD card contain.
- Format the micro SD to erase all data. Remember to set the files format to FAT 32.
- From copy of old files copy ONLY "config" file to blank micro SD card.
- Now download newest firmware, available here.
- Copy the downloaded firmware into the micro SD card.
- After coping all files SD card should look like this:
- If you used method 1, disconnect the printer from USB and turn it on. If you used 2nd method, take the micro SD card out from the computer and put it back inside the printer and turn it on.
- If the printer still freeze on ZMorph logo contact your reseller or ZMorph support team on following mail: email@example.com