ZMorph laser toolhead is able to cut and engrave various materials. With 2W of power, it can cut through 2 mm acrylic, paper, thin wood sheets and other material.
Preparations and safety measures:
- Edit config file on the micro SD card and set laser power to full: laser_module_max_power 1.0
Save the file and press the Reset button.
- After resetting, switch it on using Select Toolhead menu on the LCD panel.
- Arm it in Laser Tool window in Voxelizer. Red LED light will indicate that it’s ready.
- Generate G-codes using Voxelizer software. Launch them with PLAY button or save to a SD card for further execution.
- Always remember to wear protective goggles when laser is active!