Remeber to follow on these simple rules.
- Before you start 3D printing, always remember to check if the toolhead is properly attached to the trolley with a M4 screw and a wingnut.
- Make sure the filament spool rotates freely.
- Make sure the Z axis is well calibrated.
- If your prints don't stick to the glass bed, click here.
- Make sure you set proper 3D printing temperatures.
- For PLA filament, use the full power of cooling fan when printing, which improves quality of overhangs.
- For ABS filament, use less than 50% of the cooling fan power – this prevents breaks between layers.
- Keep the plastic cover closed for 3D printing with ABS and open them for PLA filament.
- If you're 3D printing with PLA with the covers closed, you should decrease the temperature both for hotend and heated bedby by 10 degrees Celsius.
- Every time you pause or finish working with your 3D printer make sure that the heating is turned off. Still filament can damage the extruder hotend when it remains heated.
- We highly recommend printing from SD cards. Sometimes the connection between PC/Mac and the printer may be interrupted, which makes printing directly from a micro SD card more reliable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.