When you have multiple ZMorph machines or just have yours far from your desk, sometimes it’s easier to just connect to it remotely. To do this, follow this tutorial.
First of all, connect your machine to your network using an ethernet cable.
- for ZMorph 2.0SX ethernet slot is behind the machine
- for ZMorph 2.0S ethernet slot is on the left side of the machine
Now, make sure that your computer is connected to the same network (wirelessly or via cable), open up your internet browser, and in the address field write the IP of your machine.
- for ZMorph 2.0 SX can be found in Settings > Other menu
- for ZMorph 2.0S and older versions, IP address is displayed in main menu
You should see a panel like this one below:
Through this website you can:
- Control movements of the machine - homing, moving to position, extrusion/retraction,
- Set temperature of the heated bed and hotend,
- Upload a G-code file to the printer (please note that the transfer is slow),
- Start the print,
- Send custom G-code commands,
- Browse through G-code files on the internal SD card of the machine.