Follow these simple 3d printing safety guidelines to remain safe while fabricating your projects.
- When printing, please remember to adjust the temperature to material you print with. Overheated filaments may smell badly or even emit toxic fumes.
- Never touch hot parts of the machine - extruder nozzle and heated bed.
- Keep the machine in well ventilated room to minimize accumulation of fumes and smells
- Don't touch moving parts of the machine - toothed belts, Z-axis screws, rails
- Do not interact with turned on fans
- Keep your loose hair and clothes out of reach of moving belts, screws and fans