Follow these simple CNC milling safety guidelines to remain safe while fabricating your projects.
- Make sure that your milling project fits the working space displayed in Voxelizer software. We recommend leaving a safe margin on the edges of the worktable.
- Always close covers when milling or at least wear protective glasses. This will protect you from getting hit with shavings into eye.
- NEVER touch rotating milling bit. It is a dangerous tool - be cautious at all times.
- Don't touch moving parts of the machine - toothed belts, Z-axis screws, rails.
- Keep your loose hair and clothes out of reach of moving belts, screws and fans.
Please sign in to leave a comment.