If you would like to achieve very high quality small prints, it might be necessary to exchange your printing nozzle from default diameter of 0.4mm to smaller, more accurate 0.2mm.
Please follow this tutorial to avoid problems with printing your models.
- Lower "path width" parameter - when printing with 0.2mm nozzle, use values between 0.15 and 0.25 mm
- Adjust "layer height" - this parameter shouldn't be higher than 75% of nozzle diameter (that is 0.15 mm for 0.2mm nozzle)
- Printing speed - can be left as default values, but if you encounter any problems with material flow, you can lower it accordingly
- Filament diameter - if you face problems with overflow or underflow of material, rise or lower filament diameter accordingly (by 0.01-0.05 mm)
- When printing on Power Raft lower "empty space" parameter
- If you want to achieve the same rigidity of print's walls, remember to rise outline count
- If you don't know how to exchange your nozzle, please refer to this article (start from 0:36 of the video)
- Nozzle of 0.2mm diameter is only available for 1.75mm single extruder here
Please sign in to leave a comment.