Safety First - read before you start working with machine
The following precautions should be made to ensure the safety of yourself and your environment and to protect the product from damage. Please follow these precautions at all times:
- Use only the original power supply cable included with machine. Do not damage, cut or repair the power cable. A damaged power cable carries a risk of fire and electric shock even death. Replace a damaged power cable with a manufacturer approved power cable.
- Use the power supply voltage specified on the rating label. Avoid overloading an electrical outlet with multiple devices.
- Power supply should be grounded. If not, it may result in electrical shock, fire, susceptibility to electromagnetic interference and also damage the machine electronic system.
- Seek professional assistance before using an adapter or extension cord. These devices could interrupt the grounding circuit.
- Do not disconnect machine from power supply during any working process.
- To prevent electrical shock hazard, disconnect the power cable from the electrical outlet while moving the machine to other place or during the maintenance process.
- Please do not disassemble the machine it can void warranty terms. If you experience any problems, please contact your local Service Representative or Zmorph Customer Support.
- Before using the product, make sure that it is not damaged. Please check the original packaging for any visible holes or imperfections that might indicate bad handling or storage. In case of any damage do not use the product and contact your local reseller or Zmorph Customer Support.
- The machine must be placed on a flat stable surface.
- Before the first usage of the product, ensure all cables are connected correctly and are not damaged, do not connect the power cable to a power outlet that does not match the rating label specifications. In case of any damage do not use the product and contact your local reseller or Zmorph Customer Support.
- The machine is designed to operate indoors at an ambient temperature of between 15°C and 30°C.
- The machine should be used away from any water source and should not be exposed to rain or extreme humidity.
- The machine should be used away from any heat source - flames, fireworks, candles, light bulbs, incense, etc. It might damage the machine.
- When working, the machine may produce high temperatures. The user should not touch any operating parts or elements marked with “hot surface” sticker.
- Due to the fact that some materials might generate toxic fumes the machine should be used in a well-ventilated area.
- All flammable substances and materials should be kept away from the machine, especially during work.
- The person using the machine should always have clean and dry hands.
- If fumes make you feel unwell, switch the machine off, ventilate the room and take a break outside of it.
- The machine requires a full-time supervision when working with following materials and toolheads:
- Flammable materials for the Laser toolheads,
- All materials for Thick Paste Extruder.
- ZMorph extruders and toolheads should be used only with materials for which they were designed. Other use is prohibited and will void warranty.
- When the product is operating there are moving parts which can cause injury and heater elements which generate temperatures in the range of 200 - 300°C. Never reach inside the workspace while the machine operates and never touch the print heads while is hot.
- Always allow the machine to cool down completely before reaching inside.
- Touching the extruded material from 3D printing heads may cause burns. Wait for printed objects to cool before removing them from the build plate.
- Turn off the machine and disconnect it from the power source in any of the following cases:
- If the machine is making an unusual noise not heard during normal operation,
- A liquid is spilled on the machine or inside the workspace,
- During a thunderstorm,
- During a power failure.
- Before using the product, carefully read and understand all the manuals that were included with the package. Check for updated versions on our website.
- Follow all safety rules in this section and observe all cautions and warnings in this guide (and those from any additions and materials used in conjunction with the product).
- This machine is not a toy. Adult supervision is required small children and pets should not be allowed to interfere nor operate it.
- Ensure small 3D prints are not accessible to young children. They are potential choking hazards.
- Protective glasses should always be worn when removing support material from the 3D printed models.
- The machine must not be covered with other objects and materials during operation.
- 3D printing filaments should be stored in a clean and dry place. The use of dirty filaments might cause the nozzle to clog.
- Do not make any modifications to the product which can affect the mechanics. Doing so is prohibited and may void your warranty and/or affect the safe operation of the product.
- Tie back long hair and loose clothing and keep fingers away from moving parts.
- If you encounter technical problems with the product, contact a qualified service technician, your reseller or the Zmorph Customer Support.
Safety Symbols on machine: