- Prepare the material. A 0.5kg spool is included in the package. Take out the filament roll from the plastic foil, remove the moisture absorber from inside the spool,
- You can find out what kind of filament you own by looking at the sticker on the filament spool. ZMorph VX package comes with 1.75mm PLA,
- Slide the material on the spoolholder bar and place it on the machine,
- Enter the ‘Maintenance’ menu,
- Go to the ‘Load Filament’ section,
- Press the 'PARK TOOL' option, wait for the machine to position the toolhead,
- When the machine is done, press one of the 'PREHEAT' buttons depending on the material inside extruder,
Note: The 'PREHEAT PLA' button will heat the nozzle up to 200°C and the 'PREHEAT ABS' button will heat the nozzle up to 235°C.
- Take off the front cover,
- Straighten the tip of filament up or cut its end,
- Wait for the extruder to heat up. The yellow HEATING sign will change to the green READY sign ,
- Insert filament gently into the guide hole on top of the extruder,
- Enter the LOAD/UNLOAD option,
- Tap the bottom arrow for the 'LEFT' extruder to feed 80 mm of the material,
- Push the filament down until you feel it has been grabbed by the extruder drive gear,
- Wait until the material flows out of the nozzle. Tap the feed arrow again if necessary.
Note: By triggering the button showing ‘80mm’ you can change the amount of extruded filament to 15mm or 5mm.