Before starting a new project, it is good to prepare the surface of the worktable to clean it of material residues from previous projects and apply a fresh layer of adhesive. This will ensure achieving the best surface quality of the printed model.
- When starting 'New Job', skip the file selection in the 'Choose File' menu by pressing the 'NEXT' button.
- Start cleaning the worktable by setting it in the front of the printer by pressing the 'Prepare Bed' button.
- Wait until the worktable stops.
Note: Positioning the worktable works in two variants. Pressing the 'Prepare Bed' button will move it forward or backward. The variants are changing with every click on 'Prepare Bed' button.
- Clean the surface from material residues and get rid of all greasy spots. For this purpose, use a spatula and a paper towel with alcohol-based glass cleaner.
- Apply a thin layer of an adhesive agent to the worktable.
- The table is ready for 3D printing.