After uploading the file to an internal card or inserting an external SD card with the prepared file:
- Choose 'New Job’,
Note: If the user inserted the external SD card the screen should jump forward to the 'Choose File' menu screen on the 'EXTERNAL’ directory.
Note: If there was no previously chosen file, after pressing on the 'New job' menu the screen will go directly to the 'Choose File' menu.
- Choose 'Choose file’,
- Files uploaded to the internal SD card are located in the 'INTERNAL’ tab, files uploaded to the SD card are located in the 'EXTERNAL’ tab,
- Select the prepared Gcode file,
Note: Folders will also be visible in the 'Choose File' menu. To enter a folder just select its name.
- If the prepared file or folder is not visible on the list press the up/down arrow buttons to navigate through the file list,
- Exiting the folder is done by selecting the folder icon with the upward-facing arrow,
- After selecting the file choose 'NEXT’,
Note: If the selected Gcode file has temperature presets after pressing the ‚NEXT’ button the machine will automatically start preheating.
- The table can be prepared by selecting ‚Prepare Bed’ and is described in the Preparing the worktable article,
- Choose ‘PLAY’,
- Printing will start automatically after the extruder and the table have reached the correct temperature.
Note: The machine first heats up the worktable and when it reach 50°C the extruder start to heat up.