During the printing process the user have access to basic parameters allowing him to change initial values and couple of additional functionalities:
- During the printing process press the 'Settings’ button.
- The Print Speed part allows you to change the print speed. Select plus to increase or minus to decrease the speed from 5% to 300% of the initial speed.
- The 'Fan Speed’ section allows you to change the settings of the cooling fan, the 'ON’ option turns on the fan at 100% and the 'OFF’ function turns off the cooling fan. After selecting the 'AUTO' option, the speed of the cooling fan is set according to the gcode.
- For additional options choose 'MORE’.
- The Heat function allows you to change the temperature of the extruder and the table. Choose 'Heat’ and tap the needed temperature on the keyboard, then press 'OK'.
- The 'Filament Change’ function allows you to change the filament during the printing process and is described in the Filament replacement during the printing process article.
- The 'Sleep’ function allows you to put the printer into sleep/store mode and is described in the Hibernation article.
- To return to the previous screen, select 'LESS’ or return to the main printing screen by pressing the 'BACK’ button.