This option allows you to safely pause printing, with the option of resuming it if you need to disconnect the printer from the power supply. Hibernation should not be used to pause printer operation for a long time due to the cooling of the table and extruder.
- During work press the ‘Settings’ button,
- Choose ‘More’,
- Choose ‘Sleep’.
- The printer will ask you to confirm your decision. To do this, choose ‚YES’. If you do not want the printer to go into hibernate mode choose ‚NO’.
- Wait for the extruder to finish printing and stop at the right place.
- The machine is ready to disconnect the power supply safely when prompted.
- Switch the machine ON to resume operation.
- The machine will ask you to confirm that you want to continue the stopped printout. To do so, choose ‚Yes’. If you do not want to continue printing choose ‚No’.
- Once the extruder and the table have reached the correct temperature, the printout will start automatically from where it was stopped.