- Enter the ‘Maintenance’ menu,
- Go to the ‘Load Filament’ section,
- Press the 'PARK TOOL' option, wait for the machine to position the toolhead,
- When the machine is done, press one of the 'PREHEAT' buttons depending on the material inside extruder,
Note: The 'PREHEAT PLA' button will heat the nozzle up to 200°C and the 'PREHEAT ABS' button will heat the nozzle up to 235°C.
- Wait for the extruder to heat up. The yellow HEATING sign will change to the green READY sign ,
- Enter the LOAD/UNLOAD option,
- Tap the upper arrow for the 'LEFT' extruder to remove 80 mm of the material. At first, extruder will load 40 mm to prevent clogging. Repeat if needed,
Note: By triggering the button showing ‘80mm’ you can change the amount of extruded filament to 15mm or 5mm.