Note: Each time after changing the Single plastic extruder to Dual PRO extruder and contrariwise it is recommended to repeat the automatic calibration process.
Note: Before performing the automatic calibration make sure the worktable is clean and prepared
Note: During the automatic calibration process the printer is heating up!
- Take the calibration cable. Cable is included in the box. Connect the wider connector to the 'RIGHT' frame socket,
- Connect the second connector of the calibration cable to the X-carriage 'B' socket,
- Enter the 'Maintenance' menu,
- Go to 'Calibrate' section,
- Choose 'Auto 3-point' option,
- Wait for the machine to heat up and finish the probing,
- To ensure the best calibration result, print the calibration pattern by pressing the 'START' button,
Note: by pressing the 'SKIP' button the user is approving the automatic calibration without visual validation. After that the calibration process ends.
- Set the printing temperature by pressing the icon, (PLA material - Nozzle 200°C, bed 60°C),
Note: It is better to perform the automatic calibration process with the PLA material but it is not necessary.
- Depending on the material input the correct temperature value on the numerical keyboard and press 'OK',
- Wait for extruder to heat up and press 'NEXT',
- Use the arrow buttons on the screen to feed the material to the extruder until it start to pour out from the nozzle. (it might take a couple times), after that press the 'NEXT' button,
- Wait for the machine to finish printing five calibration lines,
Note: Each one of those lines is printed on a slightly different height (+/- 0.05mm) with the middle line being the result of the automatic calibration process.
- Look at the printed lines and select the best one by pressing their corresponding numbers visible on the screen and 'APPLY' your choice,
- Calibration Completed,
- Detach the calibration cable.
- Clean the worktable. Your machine is ready for your first print!
Automatic calibration failure
If none of the lines is printed correctly, please follow these steps.
- Choose the 'NONE' option,
- and 'APPLY' your choice.
- A prompt on the screen will ask you to choose which line is the most acceptable. Pick one and press 'NEXT',
- The machine will prepare another 5 lines, depending on the choice - lower (1) or higher (5),
- Select the best one by pressing their corresponding numbers visible on the screen and 'APPLY' your choice,
- Calibration completed. Detach B cable,
- If after the second round of calibration the user still choose that none of the lines are accurate, the machine will show a warning screen and advise to repeat the automatic calibration process or performe the manual calibration,
Note: If encountering any complications during the calibration process, please contact ZMorph Customer Support.