- Launch Voxelizer.
- Select the model of your printer, when done click the graphic representing machine. Colour of graphic will change to blue and new settings column will appear.
- Choose Single 1.75mm extruder.
- Choose the nozzle size. A brass ZMorph 0.3mm nozzle is mounted in the Single 1.75mm extruder by default.
- Use the ‘Remember my choice’ option to save chosen settings.
- Press START.
- Import file by using one of marked buttons or just 'drag and drop' it on the workspace.
- Select a STL file.
- After importing the file, a toolbar will appear on the left that allows basic operations on the mesh model, such as: scaling (SCALE), scaling to specific dimensions (DIMENSION), rotating (ROTATE), and moving the model to specific position (MOVE).
- Values can be set manually or by sliders.
- Set the model according to preferences and click NEXT to voxelize the model.
The second step of the file preparation is 'SETTINGS' - choosing the printing parameters.
- There are 2 types of menus - global (placed to the left of the screen) and local (opened by clicking the right mouse button on the model).
Note: there can be many different unbound models on the workspace, by clicking the right mouse button on them different printing parameters can be selected for each of them
- For more informations about the printing parameters see the 'Voxelizer - Settings Single 1.75' article,
After all parameters have been set, click NEXT. The model is subjected to slicing and as a result .gcode file is generated. To save it, use the SAVE button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.