- Launch Voxelizer.
- Select the model of your printer, when done click the graphic representing machine. Colour of graphic will change to blue and new settings column will appear.
- Choose Dual PRO extruder.
- Choose mixing nozzle. The default type of the nozzle is 0,4mm.
- Use the option ‘Remember my choice’ to save chosen settings.
- Choose START.
- Import file by using one of marked buttons.
- Select two STL models.
- The software will ask if the models should be aligned. If the models were prepared in correct - aligned - relations between themselves, click YES. If you wish to set up the models manually, click NO.
- To the left you will find a toolbar that allows various operations on the models. The options allow for scaling (SCALE), scaling to specific dimensions (DIMENSION), rotating (ROTATE), and moving the model to specific position (MOVE). Remember that if the models are aligned, you should edit them together.
- You can set values manually or use sliders.
- Set the model according to your preferences and click NEXT to voxelize the model.
- The second step of the file preparation is to set the printing parameters. There are 2 types of menus - global (placed to the left of the screen) and local (opened by clicking the right mouse button on the model).
Note: there can be many different unbound models on the workspace, by clicking the right mouse button on them different printing parameters can be selected for each of them
- For more informations about the printing parameters see the 'Voxelizer - Settings DualPRO' article,
After all parameters have been set, click NEXT. The model is subjected to slicing and as a result .gcode file is generated. To save it, use the SAVE button.