To ensure safe and reliable milling process, you must properly mount your milling cutter. The process is the same regardless of cutter type and geometry.
- Remove CNC Pro toolhead from your machine,
- Take 13/10 and an adjustable wrench,
- Slide 13-sized end of wrench into shown slot,
- Adjust size of wrench to 17 mm and hold down the collet fastening nut. Loosen the nut,
- Take out the old cutter if any is inserted,
- Put in a new cutter. Ensure that it is inserted at least 15 mm deep,
- Firmly tighten the collet nut,
- Mount the CNC PRO toolhead on the X-carriage.