The Manual 3-point calibration process is more advanced than the manual calibration method, it use the same 3 points that the machine uses for automatic calibration.
- Enter the ‘Maintenance’ menu,
- Go to ‘Calibrate’ option,
- Press the ‘Advanced' button,
- Choose ‘Manual 3-point’,
- Wait until the extruder reach the calibration position, on the left central part of the worktable,
- Clean the nozzle and table from unnecessary material,
- Take a small sheet of paper and place it between the nozzle and the worktable. Set the nozzle at Z=0 for the Point1,
- Using the arrow buttons move the Z axis to arrange the distance of the nozzle so that it barely touches the piece of paper,
Note: Move the paper between the nozzle and the worktable surface, if the nozzle is to low the paper won't move, if the nozzle is to high above the surface the paper sheet will be loose. The best configuration is when the piece of paper rubs against the nozzle and it's not loose
- When done, tap the 'NEXT' button,
- Repeat for point number 2 and 3, when necessary tap the 'BACK' button to go to the previous step,
- Accept the calibration by pressing the 'DONE' button. The manual 3-point calibration process is completed!