There are two types of covers:
Front and back covers
To remove front and back covers:
- Lift the cover up,
- Grab on both sides,
- Pull toward yourself,
They are snapped on a magnetic hinge so removing and attaching them comes easily. The differences between front and back cover are shown in the picture below. Front cover has additional magnets that allow snapping in elevated position attached.
|Front cover closed.||Front cover opened.|
To remove side covers:
- Find the bottom hooks holding the covers,
- Release the cover rear corner from the hooks by gently squeezing the cover,
- Pull out the cover rear corner from the machine frame,
- Pull out the cover upper corner from the machine frame,
Note: To mount a cover, firstly slide in the upper corner. Then adjust the lower side and place it in the hooks.
- Side covers are NOT identical. The right cover contains a place for the screen,