After unpacking, place the machine in a suitable location.
- The machine should be placed on a stable, flat surface with sufficient space above the machine.
- Do not cover the machine with any materials during operation.
- The machine should not be exposed to moisture.
- The electrical installation of ZMorph VX requires it to be connected to a grounded wall outlet.
- Do not use extension cords.
- Leave a 20 mm (minimum) space from the wall, for proper ventilation.
- Leave a 40 mm (minimum) space from the right side for better access to the SD card slot.
- It is recommended that the room in which the machine is located should be well ventilated, as hazardous vapors may escape from the machine during operation.