- Filament - choose your filament from the droplist, e.g.: PLA ZMorph, ABS ZMorph, PET ZMorph.
The filament icon opens the preset library and the button opens the filament preset list where the user can modify the material parameters
It is an online library provided by the ZMorph company. It contains presets for all materials that were tested on the ZMorph VX Multitool 3D Printer
- Quality - is a simplified option to select model quality settings, allowing you to select layer height and path width with a single slider. HQ guarantees the highest quality, at the expense of print speed (lasts longer), while FAST guarantees faster printout, at the expense of a larger layer, and thus lower quality. Recommended settings of 50% guarantee the best ratio of quality to print speed. The current path values and layer height are shown under the basic menu.
- Adaptive height - option to enable or disable the height of the Adaptive Layer. This function allows the program to adjust the height of the print layer depending on the geometry of the model. The path width and default layer height values change to ranges that can be modified again using the Quality slider.
- Durability - settings for the durability of the model. This function takes into account the number of model outlines as well as the scope and type of the infill. There are 5 types:
- Adaptive - allows for infill optimization and faster print. Imposes 2 outlines and 40-80% infill.
- Hollow - Imposes 2 outlines and 0% infill. Option for hollow models.
- Light - imposes 2 outlines and 3-30% grid-type infill.
- Light honeycomb - imposes 2 outlines and 3-50% honeycomb-type infill.
- Medium - imposes 3 outlines and 30-60% honeycomb-type infill.
- Strong - imposes 4 outlines and 60-95% grid-type infill.
- Infill - selection of model infill value within the range defined by Durability. The setting can be edited using the slider or entered manually. Generating a preview of the infill is performed on an ongoing basis, which allows for a quick assessment of the selected type and size of infill.
- Support - enable/disable the support structure. There are 6 types of support:
solid PVA - support dedicated for Dual PRO Extruder.
After selecting any of the support, a window appears to define the angle of inclination of the wall under which the support should be generated. This is the minimum angle value for the creation of support structures. Slide left for more support, right for less support.
- Power raft - an option used to enable/disable power raft, i.e. a platform that increases the adhesion of the printout to the work table.