Delivery of files on SD card
- Save a file you want to print on the SD card,
- Insert the card to the SD port on the right side of the display,
- Choose a folder with files from the external SD card:
Note: If the user inserted the external SD card and the machine was ON, the screen should jump forward to the 'Choose File' menu screen on the 'EXTERNAL’ directory.
Note: If there was no previously chosen file, after pressing on the 'New job' menu the screen will go directly to the 'Choose File' menu.
Connecting the machine via Ethernet
- Connect Ethernet cable to the ethernet socket on the back of the machine
- The information about the IP address of the machine can be found in the INFO screen in the MAINTENANCE menu.
- Provide the IP address in the web browser window.
- In the web browser, a full interface for controlling the machine and files sharing will appear.
Connecting the machine via USB.
- Connect the USB cable to the back of the machine and a computer.
- Wait until the computer discovers the machine and installs the drivers.
- If the computer doesn’t discover a USB device, click the reset button on the machine.
- The machine should be discovered as a Flash memory and you can access it from the "My Computer" folder.